More From Courtney Thorne Smith
- "If it’s not working before you get married, marriage isn’t going to fix it."
- "I really have always wanted to be a parent, and when I hit 36 and had just ended a relationship, I remember thinking how much I still wanted it. But I thought I’d adopt."
- "I got out of autobiography because my story is, I was famous, it was hard for me, I got into therapy. I had trouble with food, I got a nutritionist. There’s no story there."
More In Health
- "As I go to sleep I remember what my father said-that one can never be sure if one will awake. The way my health is now, this is becoming more and more real."― Jerzy Kosinski
- "Well, there are about 10 million children that aren’t covered by health insurance. About 3 million qualify for Medicaid but don’t get it, so we’re going to reach out and bring more of those kids into the Medicaid program."― Franklin Raines
- "During the last regular session and the most recent special session, measures that I see as little more than Band-Aids were applied to three health programs in the state."― Jane D. Hull