More From Courtney Thorne Smith
- "I really have always wanted to be a parent, and when I hit 36 and had just ended a relationship, I remember thinking how much I still wanted it. But I thought I’d adopt."
- "I got out of autobiography because my story is, I was famous, it was hard for me, I got into therapy. I had trouble with food, I got a nutritionist. There’s no story there."
- "If it’s not working before you get married, marriage isn’t going to fix it."
More In Health
- "After the break up of the municipality and the loss of his income my father lost health and spirits."― Catherine Helen Spence
- "This is a very difficult question. If you take a look at the aging population and demographics, we are going to have a big increase in the number of health care jobs needed in the state and in the country."― David Obey
- "At the end of the day, sleep is a barometer of your emotional health. And so if you’re not in the right place where you need to be, then you’re going to have voices keeping you up at night because you have to work through those issues."― Mehmet Oz