More From Courtney Thorne Smith
- "You know, true love really matters, friends really matter, family really matters. Being responsible and disciplined and healthy really matters."
- "You need to eat normally and healthfully, and you need to exercise. I’m so passionate about this because I think people spend their lives not happy in their bodies."
- "If it’s not working before you get married, marriage isn’t going to fix it."
More In Relationship
- "I would go to work from 9 to 6, go home, nap for two hours, then write from 8 to 2 a.m."― Lena Dunham
- "I would be a terrible person to be in a relationship with because I’m either sleeping or at the theater."― Haley Joel Osment
- "A tree is known by its fruit; a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost; he who sows courtesy reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love."― Saint Basil