More From Christopher Hitchens
- "There are people who cannot forget, as neither do I, the lesson of the years of the Indochina War. Which was, first, that the state is capable of being a murderer. A mass murderer, and a conspirator and a liar."
- "To ‘choose’ dogma and faith over doubt and experience is to throw out the ripening vintage and to reach greedily for the Kool-Aid."
- "High moral character is not a precondition for great moral accomplishments."
More In Education
- "In these days, it is doubtful that any child may reasonably be expected to succeed in life if he is denied the opportunity of an education."― Earl Warren
- "The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet."― Aristotle
- "I believe education should be a right for every child, but tragically in many parts of world it is a privilege for certain children whose parents have money. There are 72 million children in the world who don’t go to school and many of them are in Africa."― George Weah