More From Christopher Hitchens
- "Yes, I, well, when I write, as often as I can, I try to write as if I’m talking to people. It doesn’t always work, and one shouldn’t always try it, but I try and write as if I am talking, and trying to engage the reader in conversation."
- "The great thing about the United States and the historically magnetic effect it has had on a lot of people like me is its generosity, to put it simply."
- "The cause of my life has been to oppose superstition. It’s a battle you can’t hope to win – it’s a battle that’s going to go on forever. It’s part of the human condition."
More In Education
- "Positive thinking is the key to success in business, education, pro football, anything that you can mention. I go out there thinking that I’m going to complete every pass."― Ron Jaworski
- "A liberal education… frees a man from the prison-house of his class, race, time, place, background, family and even his nation."― Robert M. Hutchins
- "Increased awareness and education could be a great help toward improving spending and saving habits and increasing participation and contribution levels to retirement plans."― Ron Lewis