More From Christopher Hitchens
- "Of course, I do everything for money."
- "One of the great questions of philosophy is, do we innately have morality, or do we get it from celestial dictation? A study of the Ten Commandments is a very good way of getting into and resolving that issue."
- "I love it when Muslims go to war with each other, as I do when the Christians do, because it shows there’s no such thing as the Christian world and the Islamic world. That’s all crap."
More In Relationship
- "I consider the relationship with the U.S. very important to Brazil. I will try to forge closer ties with the U.S."― Dilma Rousseff
- "The Bible is the only credible guide either as to the real relationship between man and the earth and the great Creator of both or concerning the purpose of the creation of both."― Joseph Franklin Rutherford
- "I have my ethics and morals. I have my anchor point of what is right and wrong in real life, but I’m not afraid to entertain any and every aspect of personality in relationship to creating a character."― Corin Nemec