More From Christopher Hitchens
- "Owners of dogs will have noticed that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they will think you are God. Whereas owners of cats are compelled to realize that, if you provide them with food and water and affection, they draw the conclusion that they are God."
- "Well, we can’t say any more than we can say there is no god, there is no afterlife. We can only say there is no persuasive evidence for or argument for it."
- "Religion is compulsory in English schools, you know."
More In Relationship
- "One of the things that’s influenced me musically was my experience at Brown University. I was surrounded by musicians that I really admired, and felt challenged to come up with music, lyrics, and recordings that stood up to the expectations of those musicians and myself."― Lisa Loeb
- "It’s not that, you know, when a relationship doesn’t work and there are issues, you have to somehow work it out if there are children involved."― Priscilla Presley
- "However, many skilled medical volunteers are turned away because community health centers cannot afford to cover their additional medical liability insurance."― Tim Murphy