More From Chris Rock
- "Sometimes people offer you plays, they offer you parts, but they only offer it because I’m famous."
- "Music is the soundtrack to the crappy movie that is my life."
- "Karaoke isn’t fair when you’re a comedian. The whole idea is to get people laughing and enjoying themselves, and I’m a professional funny guy."
More In Funny
- "In comic strips, the person on the left always speaks first."― George Carlin
- "Every cloud has its silver lining but it is sometimes a little difficult to get it to the mint."― Don Marquis
- "It’s funny – I read that women look to chiseled-faced guys for one-night stands, and to round-faced guys for marriage. When I’m rounder in the face, I like to say, ‘This is my long-term look.’ Or ‘This is my wife-and-kids look right here.’"― Garrett Hedlund