More From Chevy Chase
- "Once I got married and had kids, I moved away from romantic roles, because it seemed wrong to have my 3-year-old wondering why Daddy was kissing someone else."
- "A laugh is a surprise. And all humor is physical. I was always athletic, so that came naturally to me."
- "Parrots make great pets. They have more personality than goldfish."
More In Attitude
- "The attitude we have towards our personal pets as opposed to the animals that suffer under the factory farm is hypocritical and delusional."― James Cromwell
- "You know, who cares about seeing the girls when everybody wants to see the band. That’s what’s important, KISS is important. I think we look great, and the attitude is there, and I’m real happy with it."― Eric Carr
- "Bob Altman had this relaxed but serious attitude. Everybody loved him. I wanted him to adopt me."― Steve Buscemi