More From Gail Porter
- "My mum brought me up to think that personal happiness is more important than your family."
- "My parents’ marriage was very rocky. They were always arguing. When they split up when I was in my 20s, my brother and I were both delighted because we knew they weren’t good for each other."
- "My mother and I were very close and even when I left home and came to London I would ring her every day. She was very proud of me and loved my celebrity. She would often come to shoots and TV shows with me."
More In Attitude
- "One of the nice things about science fiction is that it lets us carry out thought experiments."― Rudy Rucker
- "My deepest impulses are optimistic, an attitude that seems to me as spiritually necessary and proper as it is intellectually suspect."― Ellen Willis
- "I separated from the Southern Baptists when they adopted the discriminatory attitude towards women, because I believe what Paul taught in Galatians that there is no distinction in God’s eyes between men and women, slaves and masters, Jews and non-Jews – everybody is created equally in the eyes of God."― Jimmy Carter