More From Gail Porter
- "Love has no age."
- "My mother and I were very close and even when I left home and came to London I would ring her every day. She was very proud of me and loved my celebrity. She would often come to shoots and TV shows with me."
- "My parents’ marriage was very rocky. They were always arguing. When they split up when I was in my 20s, my brother and I were both delighted because we knew they weren’t good for each other."
More In Attitude
- "I think fun is an important part of the entertainment industry, and it should be. Anybody who’s not incorporating some of that into their work needs to take a break, go away, and have an attitude adjustment."― Diane Lane
- "When you have vision it affects your attitude. Your attitude is optimistic rather than pessimistic."― Charles R. Swindoll
- "You know, I always say white is not a colour, white is an attitude, and if you haven’t got trillions of dollars in the bank that you don’t need, you can’t be white."― Dick Gregory