More From Charlize Theron
- "My mom has made it possible for me to be who I am. Our family is everything. Her greatest skill was encouraging me to find my own person and own independence."
- "I can only hope to be 10 percent of the mom mine was to me. She encouraged me to be confident and enjoy life. That’s what I want for my son."
- "You can never get to a place of comfort in this business. As soon as you hit that little cushy spot, somebody’s gonna kick you out. So I have a constant need to do it better."
More In Movies
- "What I liked about American movies when I was a kid was that they’re sort of larger than life and I think I’m still suffering from that reaction."― Guy Ritchie
- "Movies are my religion and God is my patron. I’m lucky enough to be in the position where I don’t make movies to pay for my pool. When I make a movie, I want it to be everything to me; like I would die for it."― Quentin Tarantino
- "I really like the half-hour comedy. I really do. I know people that are in movies all the time and they, you know, they don’t see their families as much. And that takes its toll over time."― Matt LeBlanc