More From Charlize Theron
- "Marriage equality is about more than just marriage. It’s about something greater. It’s about acceptance."
- "You know, I don’t think any mother aims to be a single mom. I didn’t wish for that, but it happened."
- "I grew up in South Africa and I would look at maps and we were at the bottom of the world. There was this whole thing up there. I was always reading encyclopedias about the world. So travel was something I was always attracted to."
More In Movies
- "Movies such as ‘Mr. Smith Goes to Washington’ in 1939 to ‘Dave’ in 1993 portray Washington leaders as the ultimate Everymen – decent people just like you and me, only thrust onto greatness."― Ron Fournier
- "I like to go from mainstream movies to more artsy films. I don’t sign on for the money. Maybe I should, but I don’t. There’s always a good reason for doing something."― Famke Janssen
- "Later on they send me to Hollywood. To make movies. It was all new to me. I was only 21 years old."― Elvis Presley