More From Charlize Theron
- "I grew up in South Africa and I would look at maps and we were at the bottom of the world. There was this whole thing up there. I was always reading encyclopedias about the world. So travel was something I was always attracted to."
- "I am a relationship girl. That’s kind of just how I’m made… When you’re in my life, it’s actually very contained."
- "So far I’m not surprised by anything about being a mom. It’s all pretty great – but that’s what I expected."
More In Movies
- "Audiences want to see intelligent movies."― Harvey Weinstein
- "Last year, when ‘Black Swan,’ ‘True Grit’ and ‘King’s Speech’ all grossed over $100 million, it gave studios and independent financiers the confidence to make daring movies and not do the same old you-know-what."― Harvey Weinstein
- "Because of a great love, one is courageous."― Lao Tzu