More From Chaim Potok
- "But today we become aware of other readings of the human experience very quickly because of the media and the speed with which people travel the planet."
- "I think that to a very great extent we are partners with the divine in this enterprise called history. That is an ongoing relationship, and there is absolutely no guarantee that things will automatically work out to our best advantage."
- "A book is sent out into the world, and there is no way of fully anticipating the responses it will elicit. Consider the responses called forth by the Bible, Homer, Shakespeare – let alone contemporary poetry or a modern novel."
More In Experience
- "Not the fruit of experience, but experience itself, is the end."― Walter Pater
- "Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement."― Jim Horning
- "Love is blind. My politics has been, too. I think you can fall in love with ideas, and you can fall in love with people. It’s a very subjective experience. And I’m loyal to that experience."― Robert Wyatt