More From Cat Deeley
- "My house feels like a proper home. It’s very relaxed with a hippyish vibe."
- "A girl’s got to do what she’s got to do to make somebody pay her a compliment. If that means moaning ’til the cows come home, then so be it."
- "As long as you smile, have sparkly eyes and stick your shoulders back, nobody’s going to notice your bum or your waist or your feet, for that matter."
More In Famous
- "When we were growing up our parents somehow made it clear that being famous was good. And I mistakenly thought that if I was famous then everyone would love me."― Ellen DeGeneres
- "In approaching our subject it will be best, without attempting to shorten the path by referring to famous theories of the drama, to start directly from the facts, and to collect from them gradually an idea of Shakespearean Tragedy."― Andrew Coyle Bradley
- "I studied Japanese language and culture in college and graduate school, and afterward went to work in Tokyo, where I met a young man whose father was a famous businessman and whose mother was a geisha."― Arthur Golden