More From Lea Michele
- "I love to cook so much. I like to cook everything. I really like to eat my food."
- "Every now and then, I have blissful moments of thanking God for all the amazing things that are happening. When I leave the White House after just meeting Obama or when I see my face on the cover of ‘Rolling Stone’ or when I meet someone who tells me that their daughter is inspired by me, those are moments that are incredibly joyful."
- "I can’t believe it’s been four years now, and from watching that pilot, we really all looked like babies. It’s unbelievable just how far everything has come. I’m happier now than I’ve ever been on the show and in my life. I really owe so much of my happiness to ‘Glee.’"
More In Famous
- "As an actor, you usually live your life with faith."― Molly Parker
- "It was a mixed blessing to have famous parents. It was tough to go to auditions and be bad, since I couldn’t be anonymous."― Ben Stein
- "We want deeper sincerity of motive, a greater courage in speech and earnestness in action."― Sarojini Naidu