More From Carre Otis
- "The doctor asked what my diet was like and I had to sit down and realize it’s not normal, and hadn’t been normal for about 20 years."
- "I believe that as women, we must commit ourselves to sustaining the progress made by our foremothers who fought so hard for women’s equality and liberation."
- "I’m proud that today, at 43 years old, I’ve come to value the aging process and focus on inner rather than outer beauty."
More In Food
- "The power to do good is also the power to do harm."― Milton Friedman
- "I always knew the importance of it, since I was three or four years old my mother used to feed me wine and water. I grew up with wine as liquid food."― Robert Mondavi
- "Food can become such a point of anxiety – not because it’s food, but just because you have anxiety. That’s how eating disorders develop."― Vanessa Carlton