More From Carre Otis
- "I’m proud that today, at 43 years old, I’ve come to value the aging process and focus on inner rather than outer beauty."
- "My daughters, your daughters, our daughters deserve safety, protection, and the freedom to make their own choices about their personal lives and their physical selves."
- "I was born in 1968, just eighteen months after my sister Chrisse and just one year after Dad passed the bar exam."
More In Food
- "My goal is to make Italian food clean and accessible and beautiful and tasty, with simple ingredients that people can find at a local grocery store, because people don’t want to go to a gourmet shop in search of items that will sit in their pantry for years after they use just a teaspoon or pinch of them."― Giada De Laurentiis
- "The more bombers, the less room for doves of peace."― Nikita Khrushchev
- "I say grace. I’m a big believer in grace. I happen to believe in a God that made all the food and so I’m pretty grateful for that and I thank him for that. But I’m also thankful for the people that put the food on the table."― Alton Brown