More From Carre Otis
- "My daughters, your daughters, our daughters deserve safety, protection, and the freedom to make their own choices about their personal lives and their physical selves."
- "I’m proud that today, at 43 years old, I’ve come to value the aging process and focus on inner rather than outer beauty."
- "I believe that as women, we must commit ourselves to sustaining the progress made by our foremothers who fought so hard for women’s equality and liberation."
More In Food
- "I think the most wonderful thing in the world is another chef. I’m always excited about learning new things about food."― Paul Prudhomme
- "You don’t want flame to hit your food. Flame is bad. Flame does nasty things to food. It makes soot and it makes deposits of various chemicals that are not too good for us. The last thing you really want to see licking at your food while it’s on a grill is an actual flame."― Alton Brown
- "I was raised by a lady that was crippled all her life but she did everything for me and she raised me. She washed our clothes, cooked our food, she did everything for us. I don’t think I ever heard her complain a day in her life. She taught me responsibility towards my brother and sisters and the community."― Ernest Gaines