More From Tori Amos
- "Healing takes courage, and we all have courage, even if we have to dig a little to find it."
- "Music is always a reflection of what’s going on in the hearts and minds of the culture."
- "There are older men with younger women but you don’t see a lot of older women with younger men. There are some women who have been able to do it but not often."
More In Food
- "I don’t cook. I don’t know anything about food. I’ve never reviewed a restaurant."― Calvin Trillin
- "I’m pretty earthy; I nursed forever because I liked it and my kids liked it, but at the same time I’m very laissez-faire about stuff like bedtimes and food."― Ana Gasteyer
- "The main dangers in this life are the people who want to change everything… or nothing."― Nancy Astor