More From Brett Favre
- "Well I would say that we’re regular people first of all and we’re normal and it’s obvious by some of the things that have happened just because our name is famous we’re not immune to tragedy."
- "You know I used to listen to music a lot more."
- "But when you lose a family member or something tragic happens, that stays with you forever. You never get over it. Knowing that you have to deal with that for the rest of your life… Football is important, but not as important as you once thought it was."
More In Family
- "You can say I had a severe case of ‘Roots’ envy. I wanted to be like Alex Haley, and I wanted to be able to… do my family tree back to the slave ship and then reverse the Middle Passage, as I like to put it, and find the tribe or ethnic group that I was from in Africa."― Henry Louis Gates
- "When I was very little, we would get letters from China, in Chinese, and they’ be censored. We were a very insular little family."― Maya Lin
- "I was born into a family of gospel singers. My early ambitions were many. I was going to be a ballerina. I almost had that one come true until I tore a tendon, so I transferred from my toes to my throat and that’s where the talent settled."― Dionne Warwick