More From Brett Favre
- "Well family is obviously the most important. There was a time when I thought football was the most important."
- "There are those people who are in your corner no matter what, you can’t do any wrong, even when you do wrong. And then there are those people that no matter what you do they are going to dislike you and that’s not going to change."
- "I really like all music, but mostly Country, older R&B, and the good classic rock."
More In Family
- "I was angry and frustrated until I started my own family and my first child was born. Until then I didn’t really appreciate life the way I should have, but fortunately I woke up."― Johnny Depp
- "Family is the one thing that is definitely not disposable."― Jenny Eclair
- "I’m often asked if I regret not going to Hollywood. I’m glad I didn’t go, because if I had I wouldn’t have my extended family, which is the fabric of my life. Only recently have I realised how special and unusual it is."― Francesca Annis