More From Barbara Bush
- "I decided I ought to pick a project that would not be controversial, that would not really cost the government a lot of money."
- "At the end of your life, you will never regret not having passed one more test, not winning one more verdict or not closing one more deal. You will regret time not spent with a husband, a friend, a child, or a parent."
- "I’m not a competitive person, and I think women like me because they don’t think I’m competitive, just nice."
More In Family
- "All the songs I write are about human dynamics, whether it’s with girlfriends, boyfriends, or family."― Amy Winehouse
- "Now, I am thrilled to be a wife and mother, and I hope to be as good of a mother as my own mother, Carole."― Kristi Yamaguchi
- "A lot of those ideal towns are all starting to look the same, the specifics are starting to disappear. So we need to retain a love for life, a love for one’s family, a love for where one’s really from."― Jason Mraz