More From Brandon Thomas
- "Music is pretty much the lifestyle, not the music itself. The lifestyle really pulled me off the street. Made me want to do something organized and positive."
- "All the bands get along really well. That’s one of the biggest things on a tour. It’s great to get all these cool bands together, but if they don’t get along it sucks."
More In Cool
- "My dad was kind of a pool shark and had a Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin thing going on. I’ve always been fascinated by the fifties because of him. There was a hip, cool, anything-goes atmosphere back then, but looking good was still a priority."― Dylan McDermott
- "I didn’t watch much TV as a kid and I don’ t watch it now. I don’ t find anything beautiful or unique to the medium, and the only thing you can do on TV that you can’t do in film is make a continuing story – which is so cool!"― David Lynch
- "Sunday school don’t make you cool forever."― Sly Stone