More From Brandon Thomas
- "Music is pretty much the lifestyle, not the music itself. The lifestyle really pulled me off the street. Made me want to do something organized and positive."
- "All the bands get along really well. That’s one of the biggest things on a tour. It’s great to get all these cool bands together, but if they don’t get along it sucks."
More In Cool
- "Both conservatives and liberals watch ‘Parks and Recreation,’ and they each think the show is for them, which is really cool. ‘SNL’ was totally different. It was exciting because everyone was paying attention. Political humor works when people know what you’re talking about."― Amy Poehler
- "Being on Oprah? You realize that there are a couple of types of audience members. There are like the cult people in the audience who are just crying before she gets on. And then there are the people who are playing it cool. I definitely was somewhere in the middle."― Genevieve Gorder
- "Some people think technology has the answers."― Kevin Mitnick