More From Brandon Thomas
- "All the bands get along really well. That’s one of the biggest things on a tour. It’s great to get all these cool bands together, but if they don’t get along it sucks."
- "Music is pretty much the lifestyle, not the music itself. The lifestyle really pulled me off the street. Made me want to do something organized and positive."
More In Cool
- "I had spent many years pursuing excellence, because that is what classical music is all about… Now it was dedicated to freedom, and that was far more important."― Nina Simone
- "I wanted to be an actress. I think it had a lot to do with being a kid and watching how every time my dad would stand up to talk people would applaud… that was pretty cool."― Eleanor Mondale
- "The thing that’s cool about the recording booth is that it’s so perfunctory, so cut-to-the-chase."― Ron Perlman