More From Bill Toomey
- "My family knew, but most of the sporting world did not realize that my right hand been some 75% paralyzed."
- "The East Germans first used biomechanics. This meant that rather than guessing about technique and form, they could apply changes to athletic performance based on science."
- "As I mentioned previously, the tools that allow for optimum health are diet and exercise."
More In Society
- "I was making films about American society, and it is true that I never felt at home there, except perhaps when my wife and I lived on a farm in the San Fernando Valley."― Douglas Sirk
- "In Iroquois society, leaders are encouraged to remember seven generations in the past and consider seven generations in the future when making decisions that affect the people."― Wilma Mankiller
- "I am willing to compete on my merits and on my character – not with the color of my skin. We talk about being a color-blind society, but I don’t think the political process could actually handle that."― J. C. Watts