More From Bill Toomey
- "My family knew, but most of the sporting world did not realize that my right hand been some 75% paralyzed."
- "The East Germans first used biomechanics. This meant that rather than guessing about technique and form, they could apply changes to athletic performance based on science."
- "The Ancient Games are relatively obscure to most Olympians, but to understand just what the Games are about, it is really necessary to investigate the roots and the meaning that has transformed culture and society for so many years."
More In Diet
- "The scientific theory I like best is that the rings of Saturn are composed entirely of lost airline luggage."― Mark Russell
- "The second day of a diet is always easier than the first. By the second day you’re off it."― Jackie Gleason
- "The first couple of days on the detox diet aren’t pleasant."― Carol Vorderman