More From Beau Bridges
- "We all feel really blessed to have been with my dad for these 85 years."
- "My mom is many times responsible for getting us all together, but we trade off at each other’s houses. My brother and I are actors and are traveling a lot of our job."
- "Second, this epic tale allows the audience to actually listen to the Native Americans and receive their wisdom. Spielberg conveys the respect for Native Americans that is normally lacking in Western films."
More In Travel
- "Shall we ever see the 10 million things of the universe simultaneously in order to be the all? I am convinced that to live is to travel towards the world’s end."― Ella Maillart
- "It’s rather naive, apart from being ethically objectionable, to assume that our investigators travel around the country with bags of money trying to bribe witnesses to lie on the witness stand. We just don’t operate that way."― Jim Garrison
- "Everyone carries his own inch rule of taste, and amuses himself by applying it, triumphantly, wherever he travels."― Henry Adams