More From Barack Obama
- "I miss Saturday morning, rolling out of bed, not shaving, getting into my car with my girls, driving to the supermarket, squeezing the fruit, getting my car washed, taking walks."
- "We need earmark reform, and when I’m President, I will go line by line to make sure that we are not spending money unwisely."
- "You can choose a future where more Americans have the chance to gain the skills they need to compete, no matter how old they are or how much money they have. Education was the gateway to opportunity for me. It was the gateway for Michelle. And now more than ever, it is the gateway to a middle-class life."
More In Friendship
- "One friend in a lifetime is much; two are many; three are hardly possible. Friendship needs a certain parallelism of life, a community of thought, a rivalry of aim."― Brooks Adams
- "When a friend is in trouble, don’t annoy him by asking if there is anything you can do. Think up something appropriate and do it."― E. W. Howe
- "If there is such a thing as a good marriage, it is because it resembles friendship rather than love."― Michel de Montaigne