More From Barack Obama
- "We need earmark reform, and when I’m President, I will go line by line to make sure that we are not spending money unwisely."
- "Part of the reason that our politics seems so tough right now and facts and science and argument does not seem to be winning the day all the time is because we’re hardwired not to always think clearly when we’re scared. And the country’s scared."
- "We need to steer clear of this poverty of ambition, where people want to drive fancy cars and wear nice clothes and live in nice apartments but don’t want to work hard to accomplish these things. Everyone should try to realize their full potential."
More In Friendship
- "The sacrifices of friendship were beautiful in her eyes as long as she was not asked to make them."― Hector Hugh Munro
- "When you choose your friends, don’t be short-changed by choosing personality over character."― W. Somerset Maugham
- "I have many times thought I did the wrong thing, but the reason was not to be a medical doctor – it was just to have the information. But then, maybe I was wrong, I don’t know."― Lennart Nilsson