More From Barack Obama
- "We’ve protected thousands of people in Libya; we have not seen a single U.S. casualty; there’s no risks of additional escalation. This operation is limited in time and in scope."
- "Now we’re in the midst of not just advocating for change, not just calling for change – we’re doing the grinding, sometimes frustrating work of delivering change – inch by inch, day by day."
- "I would put our legislative and foreign policy accomplishments in our first two years against any president – with the possible exceptions of Johnson, FDR, and Lincoln – just in terms of what we’ve gotten done in modern history. But, you know, but when it comes to the economy, we’ve got a lot more work to do. And we’re gonna keep on at it."
More In Change
- "What looks absolutely fabulous in rehearsal can fall flat in front of an audience. The audience dictates what you do or don’t change."― Harvey Fierstein
- "We can’t change anything until we get some fresh ideas, until we begin to see things differently."― James Hillman
- "In Britain, like most of the developed world, stem-cell research is regarded as a great opportunity. America will be left behind if it doesn’t change policy."― Stephen Hawking