More From Anthony Weiner
- "What I am saying is, all health care has a problem with costs. Medicare is growing slower than the private insurance plans. Why? Because of their efficiency. They don’t have to give money to shareholders. Why should be defending shareholders?"
- "I’ve exchanged messages and photos of an explicit nature with about six women over the last three years. For the most part, these communications took place before my marriage, though some have sadly took place after. To be clear, I have never met any of these women or had physical relationships at any time."
- "Listen, if the mayor wants to have a debate about education in this city, I got three words: bring it on."
More In Legal
- "When the Senate ceases to engage nominees in meaningful discussion of legal issues, the confirmation process takes on an air of vacuity and farce, and the Senate becomes incapable of either properly evaluating nominees or appropriately educating the public."― Elena Kagan
- "If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading."― Lao Tzu
- "Lawyers are the only persons in whom ignorance of the law is not punished."― Jeremy Bentham