More From Anthony Weiner
- "I’ve exchanged messages and photos of an explicit nature with about six women over the last three years. For the most part, these communications took place before my marriage, though some have sadly took place after. To be clear, I have never met any of these women or had physical relationships at any time."
- "Listen, if the mayor wants to have a debate about education in this city, I got three words: bring it on."
- "Is Medicare socialism? You want to get rid of Medicare. And a lot of the people against health care do. I want to preserve it and grow it."
More In Legal
- "I come from a profession which has suffered greatly because of the lack of civility. Lawyers treat each other poorly and it has come home to haunt them. The public will not tolerate a lack of civility."― James E. Rogers
- "Outside of the Constitution we have no legal authority more than private citizens, and within it we have only so much as that instrument gives us. This broad principle limits all our functions and applies to all subjects."― Andrew Johnson
- "Laws are spider webs through which the big flies pass and the little ones get caught."― Honore de Balzac