More From Ang Lee
- "My father was the center of the family, and everyone tried to please him."
- "Over the years Woodstock got glorified and romanticised and became the event that symbolised Utopia. It’s the last page of our collective memory of the age of innocence. Then things turned ugly and would never be the same again."
- "I think the American West really attracts me because it’s romantic. The desert, the empty space, the drama."
More In Experience
- "Putting is like wisdom – partly a natural gift and partly the accumulation of experience."― Arnold Palmer
- "I never intended for the Monster Ball to be a religious experience, it just became one."― Lady Gaga
- "I am a woman in process. I’m just trying like everybody else. I try to take every conflict, every experience, and learn from it. Life is never dull."― Oprah Winfrey