More From Amanda Burton
- "I was taught by my father. He was head of the primary school so I went to his school until I was 11 – I was the youngest of four daughters and we had all been taught by him. But I didn’t really enjoy my secondary education that much, probably because I am a very physical person and don’t enjoy sitting at a desk all day."
- "But I didn’t really enjoy my secondary education that much, probably because I am a very physical person and don’t enjoy sitting at a desk all day. I just dragged myself through GCSE and A Levels, so it suited me very much to go on to drama school, which was very active."
- "Running gave me a focus to start looking after myself, to eat properly, and focus on building up my strength."
More In Attitude
- "There is definitely something sexy about a girl with an attitude and a pair of leather pants."― Eliza Dushku
- "As reason is a rebel to faith, so passion is a rebel to reason."― Thomas Browne
- "When I use the Internet, it’s pretty much strictly for music. Checking out other people’s web sites, what’s going on, listening to music. It’s pretty much a musical thing for me."― Liz Phair