More From Amanda Burton
- "I was taught by my father. He was head of the primary school so I went to his school until I was 11 – I was the youngest of four daughters and we had all been taught by him. But I didn’t really enjoy my secondary education that much, probably because I am a very physical person and don’t enjoy sitting at a desk all day."
- "Running gave me a focus to start looking after myself, to eat properly, and focus on building up my strength."
- "But I didn’t really enjoy my secondary education that much, probably because I am a very physical person and don’t enjoy sitting at a desk all day. I just dragged myself through GCSE and A Levels, so it suited me very much to go on to drama school, which was very active."
More In Attitude
- "The attitude of insolent haughtiness is characteristic of the relationships Americans form with what is alien to them, with others."― Jose Saramago
- "Fairness is not an attitude. It’s a professional skill that must be developed and exercised."― Brit Hume
- "With just about every player in Australia, his whole goal and ambition is to play for Australia. That’s why they’re playing first class cricket. It’s just a different attitude."― Shane Warne