More From Amanda Burton
- "I was taught by my father. He was head of the primary school so I went to his school until I was 11 – I was the youngest of four daughters and we had all been taught by him. But I didn’t really enjoy my secondary education that much, probably because I am a very physical person and don’t enjoy sitting at a desk all day."
- "Running gave me a focus to start looking after myself, to eat properly, and focus on building up my strength."
- "But I didn’t really enjoy my secondary education that much, probably because I am a very physical person and don’t enjoy sitting at a desk all day. I just dragged myself through GCSE and A Levels, so it suited me very much to go on to drama school, which was very active."
More In Attitude
- "The remarkable thing is, we have a choice everyday regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day."― Charles R. Swindoll
- "Good humor is one of the best articles of dress one can wear in society."― William Makepeace Thackeray
- "The best way to inspire people to superior performance is to convince them by everything you do and by your everyday attitude that you are wholeheartedly supporting them."― Harold S. Geneen