More From Amanda Burton
- "But I didn’t really enjoy my secondary education that much, probably because I am a very physical person and don’t enjoy sitting at a desk all day. I just dragged myself through GCSE and A Levels, so it suited me very much to go on to drama school, which was very active."
- "I was taught by my father. He was head of the primary school so I went to his school until I was 11 – I was the youngest of four daughters and we had all been taught by him. But I didn’t really enjoy my secondary education that much, probably because I am a very physical person and don’t enjoy sitting at a desk all day."
- "What a stupid attitude we have in this country to personal stories."
More In Strength
- "Calm, open debate, and logical thought drive strength to its maximum effectiveness."― Billy Corgan
- "Weight-bearing exercise builds bone density, builds your muscular strength so that you can hold your body up where those bones have a tendency to get weak."― Ann Richards
- "The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will."― Vince Lombardi