More From Albert Einstein
- "When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That’s relativity."
- "I am a deeply religious nonbeliever – this is a somewhat new kind of religion."
- "People love chopping wood. In this activity one immediately sees results."
More In Attitude
- "People may hear your words, but they feel your attitude."― John C. Maxwell
- "After working for years in Hollywood where the actors have taken over, it was a real relief to get down there and not only have some children, but also have some actors that had no attitude."― Phillip Noyce
- "The U.S. tries to provide immigrants who grow up here with a world-class education and imbue them with the can-do attitude that has long defined American innovation."― Gary Locke