More From Alan Dershowitz
- "It simply cannot be disputed that for decades the Palestinian leadership was more interested in there not being a Jewish state than in there being a Palestinian state."
- "I think mistakes are the essence of science and law. It’s impossible to conceive of either scientific progress or legal progress without understanding the important role of being wrong and of mistakes."
- "Twenty five percent of Israeli citizens are not even Jewish. Anybody can become an Israeli citizen if you qualify. Religion is not a criterion for citizenship."
More In Freedom
- "Let your enemies be disarmed by the gentleness of your manner, but at the same time let them feel, the steadiness of your resentment."― Lord Chesterfield
- "The freedom of each individual can only be the freedom of all."― Friedrich Durrenmatt
- "The greater the obstacle, the more glory in overcoming it."― Moliere