More From Alan Dershowitz
- "I learn from experience."
- "I’ve thought hard about my psychological connections and I think I’ve managed to separate out the psychological from the legal, moral, and political."
- "It’s never acceptable to target civilians. It violates the Geneva Accords, it violates the international law of war and it violates all principles of morality."
More In Legal
- "I didn’t think marriage worked. I thought everybody who was married was secretly miserable – that it was something they just put up with for their children."― Salma Hayek
- "I dealt with legal questions in the interest of Adolf Hitler and the NSDAP and its members during the difficult years of struggle for the victory of the Movement."― Hans Frank
- "Our country was thereby saved from the consequences of its distracting individualistic conception of democracy, and its merely legal conception of nationality. It was because the followers of Jackson and Douglas did fight for it, that the Union was preserved."― Herbert Croly