More From Abdul Kalam
- "My message, especially to young people is to have courage to think differently, courage to invent, to travel the unexplored path, courage to discover the impossible and to conquer the problems and succeed. These are great qualities that they must work towards. This is my message to the young people."
- "Great dreams of great dreamers are always transcended."
- "If a country is to be corruption free and become a nation of beautiful minds, I strongly feel there are three key societal members who can make a difference. They are the father, the mother and the teacher."
More In Faith
- "The ultimate wisdom which deals with beginnings, remains locked in a seed. There it lies, the simplest fact of the universe and at the same time the one which calls faith rather than reason."― Hal Borland
- "You can’t do opera when already from the 10th row you can only see little dolls on the stage. In such an enormous space you can’t put much faith in the personal presence of the individual singer, which is reflected in facial expressions, among other things."― Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau
- "I would love to hear all types of Christian artists played all over the world. I’d love to hear good, positive mainstream music played all over the place. I’d love to be able to bring music together. But I have not deserted Christ. I have not deserted my faith."― Stacie Orrico