More From Zoe Saldana
- "I’m learning the power of going away for the weekend and keeping myself company."
- "Happiness is nothing but temporary moments here and there – and I love those. But I would be bored out of my mind if I were happy all the time."
- "I’m so intrigued by women throughout history where the significance of what they were representing at that time is obscured by the fact a man saved them or they were prostitutes."
More In Movies
- "Canadians tend to be a bit more religious than most Europeans – though not more than the Poles or Ukrainians. Most important, their attitude to immigration and ethnic minorities is more positive than that of most Europeans."― Timothy Garton Ash
- "You know, my movies are important on an economic basis, on an artistic basis."― Harvey Weinstein
- "Each morning when I awake, I experience again a supreme pleasure – that of being Salvador Dali."― Salvador Dali