More From Zoe Saldana
- "Happiness is nothing but temporary moments here and there – and I love those. But I would be bored out of my mind if I were happy all the time."
- "I’m very accepting with my age. It’s like notches on your belt: experience, wisdom, and a different kind of beauty. There comes a day when you’ve become comfortable in your skin."
- "I think as an American society, when we’re paying too many taxes or dealing with war, we don’t want to see sad things at the movies."
More In Amazing
- "And Shanghai is amazing. I’m a fan of science fiction so when you’re there in the night with all the lights and all this modernity, it’s like a set in a movie."― Berenice Marlohe
- "My style has been pretty much like a newspaper. It’s got politics in it, it’s got media, sports, family relations, you know, all the sections you would expect, and wonderful religion things."― Kate Clinton
- "And you can’t complain about kissing Emma Watson. Isn’t that what everyone in the world wants to do? I’ve known Emma for a few years. She’s this amazing capacity of young and vibrant and brilliant, but also a bright, intelligent old soul."― Eddie Redmayne