More From Zoe Saldana
- "I’m so intrigued by women throughout history where the significance of what they were representing at that time is obscured by the fact a man saved them or they were prostitutes."
- "People think of Latina women as being fiery and fierce, which is usually true. But I think the quality that so many Latinas possess is strength. I’m very proud to have Latin blood."
- "As a woman, you spend so much time either cooking or getting ready to go somewhere. I like to have music when I’m doing either of these things."
More In Amazing
- "I walk into a kids’ store, and it’s amazing, the types of instruments – little squeaky things, rattling things, spinning tops."― Evelyn Glennie
- "‘Chasing Amy’ was an amazing role, but then after that, I went and did ‘Big Daddy’ and you’re the girlfriend or you’re the best friend. I wasn’t getting the Nicole Kidman roles."― Joey Lauren Adams
- "If faith is your motivation, share that."― Tim Kaine