More From Zoe Saldana
- "Happiness is nothing but temporary moments here and there – and I love those. But I would be bored out of my mind if I were happy all the time."
- "As a woman, you spend so much time either cooking or getting ready to go somewhere. I like to have music when I’m doing either of these things."
- "I just want to be a part of great stories, whether I’m part of an amazing ensemble cast or I’m leading it or the antagonist or whatever."
More In Movies
- "I do love the films I’ve done in the past. I work hard in my movies and my friends work hard and we’re trying to make people laugh and I’m very proud of that."― Adam Sandler
- "I think if you do something effectively whether you’re the lover or the comic or the action guy or the villain like I play; movies are very expensive to make. Chances are you’ll get asked to play that part again."― Christopher Walken
- "I think it’s better to be involved in one or two movies a year."― Eric Cantona