More From Ziggy Marley
- "Religion has become so many different things. Religion is an economic thing for some people. Religion is a gun."
- "I make music that I know that people will enjoy, and balance the ideas and philosophy that we put in music with music that when we play it live, people can move to it and groove to it."
- "If religion had a good purpose, then man would have created something great. But we’re man: we mess up everything. We mess up nature. We mess up God. We take what is given to us and make it into what we think it should be."
More In Music
- "I mean, I talk about being Jewish a lot. It’s funny because I do think of myself as Jewish ethnically, but I’m not religious at all. I have no religion."― Sarah Silverman
- "There are a lot of bands who claim to be punk and they only play the music, they have no clue what it’s all about. It’s a lifestyle. It’s not about popularity and all that crap."― Billie Joe Armstrong
- "It didn’t even occur to me that I’m the last person in the world who should play salsa or Brazilian music."― David Byrne