More From Zhang Ziyi
- "When two people first meet, they can only have a very ordinary kind of friendship. But when you begin to understand each other, when you get close to them, you discover that you’re suddenly eager to know him or her even better."
- "From beginning to end I worried that Ang Lee wouldn’t be satisfied with my work. So I worked as hard as I could to earn his trust, because you only get a chance like this once."
- "Men are different. When they are in love they may also have other girlfriends."
More In Mom
- "In principle if I could not have a home I wouldn’t. But not having a home would be too difficult procedurally, going from hotel to hotel, the gap of three hours where you’re hungry and tired."― Lee Child
- "My daughter’s name is Neesyn Dacey but everyone calls her Dacey. Her mom chose Neesyn and I chose Dacey after she was born. The mother is a good friend of mine who I was seeing a while ago. We are no longer together."― Bode Miller
- "I like to work. The self-esteem and satisfaction that I get from working makes me a better person, which makes me a better mom. I feel lucky because I have the luxury of working only one or two days a week."― Cindy Crawford