More From Zbigniew Brzezinski
- "To increase the zone of peace is to build the inner core of a stable international zone."
- "Look at Islam in a rational manner and without demagoguery or emotion. It is the leading religion of the world with 1.5 billion followers."
- "But if Russia is to be part of this larger zone of peace it cannot bring into it its imperial baggage. It cannot bring into it a policy of genocide against the Chechens, and cannot kill journalists, and it cannot repress the mass media."
More In Relationship
- "I think that to a very great extent we are partners with the divine in this enterprise called history. That is an ongoing relationship, and there is absolutely no guarantee that things will automatically work out to our best advantage."― Chaim Potok
- "With Hitchcock I had little relationship. I was called to replace Bernard Herrmann, his favorite composer, in Torn Curtain, after the bitter fight between them."― Maurice Jarre
- "Everything that people lob at you who don’t know you, it all hurts. When you’re doing something as simple as making music, which really, theoretically, shouldn’t hurt anyone – I mean, it’s a song! Step back for five seconds and laugh."― Liz Phair