More From Zachary Quinto
- "I find that communication as an actor and person is an important part of who I am. And I’m really drawn into the psychology of those dynamics."
- "It became clear to me in an instant that living a gay life without publicly acknowledging it is simply not enough to make any significant contribution to the immense work that lies ahead on the road to complete equality."
- "We are witnessing an enormous shift of collective consciousness throughout the world. We are at the precipice of great transformation within our culture and government."
More In Respect
- "I get the feeling people respect me and that there is affection for me. That makes me happy."― Andres Iniesta
- "I have always believed that I should have had no difficulty in causing my rights to be respected."― Eli Whitney
- "The key to making healthy decisions is to respect your future self. Honor him or her. Treat him or her like you would treat a friend or a loved one. A Stanford study showed that those who saw a photo of their future self made smarter financial decisions."― A. J. Jacobs