More From Yoko Ono
- "Remember, each one of us has the power to change the world. Just start thinking peace, and the message will spread quicker than you think."
- "The only instrument I can play is piano. Whenever I make songs at home, I play the piano and make them on the piano."
- "What the Beatles did was something incredible, it was more than what a band could do. We have to give them respect."
More In Music
- "To me, a sex scene in a movie generally means a gratuitous scene that doesn’t serve the story but gives a kind of excuse – we’ve got these two actors, we want to see them naked, so let’s bring in the music and the soft light."― Joseph Gordon-Levitt
- "We designed both our state employee health plans and the one we created for low-income Hoosiers as Health Savings Accounts, and now in the tens of thousands these citizens are proving that they are fully capable of making smart, consumerist choices about their own health care."― Mitch Daniels
- "I get bored easily, so I need to do a lot. I’ve started a record label, so I get to nurture new talent and talk about music, which is a passion of mine. I’ve written another book. And I get to come to work and do the TV show, which is always really fun."― Ellen DeGeneres