More From Yitzhak Rabin
- "Israel is no longer a people that dwells alone, and has to join the global journey toward peace, reconciliation and international cooperation."
- "I believe that it is my responsibility as the prime minister of Israel to do whatever can be done to exploit the unique opportunities that lie ahead of us to move towards peace. Not everything can be done by one act."
- "I enter negotiations with Chairman Arafat, the leader of the PLO, the representative of the Palestinian people, with the purpose to have coexistence between our two entities, Israel as a Jewish state and Palestinian state, entity, next to us, living in peace."
More In Peace
- "Our most important task is to transform our consciousness so that violence is no longer an option for us in our personal lives, that understanding that a world of peace is possible only if we relate to each other as peaceful beings, one individual at a time."― Deepak Chopra
- "The surprising thing is that I was not funny in high school. I was always jealous of the funny kids because they always got the girls. I couldn’t tell a joke to save my life."― Seann William Scott
- "Winning the peace is harder than winning the war."― Xavier Becerra