More From Yani Tseng
- "Sitting on the airplane seat today, I was thinking – I have been in different cities every week. Most of the time, it’s because of golf tournaments. But occasionally, I also attend various events. All of a sudden, I feel like I am a business woman. Although sometimes I feel tired, I do enjoy this kind of life."
- "I just want to show the fans my big smile and play the game that I love."
- "I love various sports, including basketball, tennis and billiards."
More In Attitude
- "I met my grandfather just before he died, and it was the first time that I had seen Dad with a relative of his. It was interesting to see my own father as a son and the body language and alteration in attitude that comes with that, and it sort of changed our relationship for the better."― Christian Bale
- "An attitude of philosophic doubt, of suspended judgment, is repugnant to the natural man. Belief is an independent joy to him."― William Minto
- "The big news already broke. The file-sharing and all that stuff, it’s a done deal. And I think figuring out how to make that a fair exchange for the people that make music is still an issue."― Liz Phair