More From Yakov Smirnoff
- "If love is the treasure, laughter is the key."
- "We have been learning since we were children how to make money, buy things, build things. The whole education system is set up to teach us how to think, not to feel."
- "I like American women. They do things sexually Russian girls never dream of doing – like showering."
More In Freedom
- "Government has the role of suiting people for freedom. People aren’t made for freedom spontaneously. There’s sort of a 19-year race between when people are born and when they become adults. And government has a role in making them, at the end of 19 years, suited to be upright, trustworthy repositories of popular sovereignty."― George Will
- "We seek peace, knowing that peace is the climate of freedom."― Dwight D. Eisenhower
- "Israel was born under the British mandate. We learned from the British what democracy means, and how it behaves in a time of danger, war and terror. We thank Britain for introducing freedom and respect of human rights both in normal and demanding circumstances."― Shimon Peres