More From Woodrow Wilson
- "I not only use all the brains that I have, but all that I can borrow."
- "There can be no equality or opportunity if men and women and children be not shielded in their lives from the consequences of great industrial and social processes which they cannot alter, control, or singly cope with."
- "Absolute identity with one’s cause is the first and great condition of successful leadership."
More In Religion
- "Wealth, religion, military victory have more rhetorical than efficacious worth."― George Santayana
- "I don’t care what the religion is called; as far as I’m concerned, one God, the God I adhere to, is in charge of all of them."― Charley Pride
- "The fact is that more people have been slaughtered in the name of religion than for any other single reason. That, THAT my friends, is true perversion."― Harvey Milk