More From Woodrow Wilson
- "My dream of politics all my life has been that it is the common business, that it is something we owe to each other to understand and discuss with absolute frankness."
- "Absolute identity with one’s cause is the first and great condition of successful leadership."
- "I have long enjoyed the friendship and companionship of Republicans because I am by instinct a teacher, and I would like to teach them something."
More In Respect
- "The beautiful thing about my intelligence is that it doesn’t really come in one specific department. So even if something hasn’t happened to me, I have information on how to get you through whatever you may be going through."― Tyrese Gibson
- "I have very little respect for Nancy Reagan. There is something about her that is very petty."― Walter Annenberg
- "My strangest media moment a photo session they all had dressed up like 50 gangsters. That was pretty cool. We have to get some more of those kind of photos sometimes."― Kerry King