More From William Shatner
- "It was the early 1970s and I was recently divorced. I had three kids and was totally broke. I managed to find work back east on the straw-hat circuit – summer stock – but couldn’t afford hotels, so I lived out of the back of my truck, under a hard shell."
- "The possibilities that are suggested in quantum physics tell us that everything that we’re looking at may not be in fact there, so the underlying nature of being is weird."
- "Captain Kirk has been a source of pleasure and income for a long time."
More In Time
- "Everything we say signifies; everything counts, that we put out into the world. It impacts on kids, it impacts on the zeitgeist of the time."― Meryl Streep
- "It may be true that you can’t fool all the people all the time, but you can fool enough of them to rule a large country."― Will Durant
- "The first time I kissed Brad my knees went weak – I literally lost my breath!"― Jennifer Aniston