More From William Shatner
- "You and I and everybody in show business and the entertainment industry fly by the seat of our pants. We don’t know quite what is going to happen."
- "My kids say if there’s any family dinner that doesn’t result in somebody crying, it’s not a good dinner. They cry because it helps relieve them of a guilt or some onerous emotional burden. It’s like a family tradition."
- "When I’m interviewing somebody I don’t work from prepared questions."
More In Music
- "In America, life is introverted, self-absorbed – and so is their music."― Chris Barber
- "A jazz musician can improvise based on his knowledge of music. He understands how things go together. For a chef, once you have that basis, that’s when cuisine is truly exciting."― Charlie Trotter
- "Intense love does not measure, it just gives."― Mother Teresa