More From William Shatner
- "Well-written words are music."
- "It was the early 1970s and I was recently divorced. I had three kids and was totally broke. I managed to find work back east on the straw-hat circuit – summer stock – but couldn’t afford hotels, so I lived out of the back of my truck, under a hard shell."
- "No, I don’t regret anything at this point. That may change on the next phone call, but at the moment I don’t regret anything."
More In Dad
- "I asked my daughter when she was 16, What’s the buzz on the street with the kids? She’s going, to be honest, Dad, most of my friends aren’t into Kiss. But they’ve all been told that it’s the greatest show on Earth."― Ace Frehley
- "My dad is a really honest, hardworking, straight guy."― Joe Lando
- "The most important influence in my childhood was my father."― DeForest Kelley