More From William Shatner
- "My kids say if there’s any family dinner that doesn’t result in somebody crying, it’s not a good dinner. They cry because it helps relieve them of a guilt or some onerous emotional burden. It’s like a family tradition."
- "Well-written words are music."
- "When I’m interviewing somebody I don’t work from prepared questions."
More In Dad
- "There is no one, who possesses intelligence and uses reflection, who does not understand that it is one Being who both created all things and governs them with the same energy by which He created them."― Lactantius
- "My first outdoor cooking memories are full of erratic British summers, Dad swearing at a barbecue that he couldn’t put together, and eventually eating charred sausages, feeling brilliant."― Jamie Oliver
- "The car business is a lot like football. In football, you have to win once a week. In the car business, you have to win every day."― Tom Dempsey