More From William Shatner
- "There’s a joy and a pain about directing where the dreams you have are becoming concrete but the attention to detail, the need for time is such that it’s overwhelming at times, and the stream of responsibility."
- "I love the concept of togetherness and the entwinement of marriage."
- "Although I’m a business major out of McGill University, I know nothing… but then I found out much later in life, nobody knows anything."
More In Dad
- "I didn’t want to have braces when I was a kid and I’m pretty sure my dad didn’t want to pay for them."― Jessica Pare
- "I can talk to my dad like he’s my manager, and put ‘Dad’ on the back burner. We’ve been doing it since I was 13."― Jessica Simpson
- "I think I’m extremely vulnerable and that in some ways I seek out rejection. Never feeling like you’re getting that pat on the back from dad is probably at the heart of that."― Skeet Ulrich