More From William Shatner
- "I think of doing a series as very hard work. But then I’ve talked to coal miners, and that’s really hard work."
- "My dad was good with actions."
- "It was the early 1970s and I was recently divorced. I had three kids and was totally broke. I managed to find work back east on the straw-hat circuit – summer stock – but couldn’t afford hotels, so I lived out of the back of my truck, under a hard shell."
More In Marriage
- "I’ve never understood what the upside of marriage would be for me personally."― Arsenio Hall
- "If I felt, in the event of a royal wedding, inspired to write about people coming together in marriage or civil partnership, I would just be grateful to have an idea for the poem. And if I didn’t, I’d ignore it."― Carol Ann Duffy
- "Marriage! Nothing else demands so much of a man."― Henrik Ibsen