More From William Shatner
- "When I did the film Generations, in which the character died, I felt like a guest for the first time. That made me very sad."
- "There’s a joy and a pain about directing where the dreams you have are becoming concrete but the attention to detail, the need for time is such that it’s overwhelming at times, and the stream of responsibility."
- "My dad was good with actions."
More In Technology
- "We must learn to balance the material wonders of technology with the spiritual demands of our human race."― John Naisbitt
- "Now, a lot of what we are doing right now, quite frankly, is because of what happened on Christmas. Many of the things were kind of in the works. We were already planning, for example, the purchase and deployment of advanced imaging technology. You call them body scanners. We call them AITs (Advanced Imaging Technologies)."― Janet Napolitano
- "Gates is the ultimate programming machine. He believes everything can be defined, examined, reduced to essentials, and rearranged into a logical sequence that will achieve a particular goal."― Stewart Alsop