More From William J. Brennan, Jr.
- "Appellant constituted a legitimate class of one, and this provides a basis for Congress’s decision to proceed with dispatch with respect to his materials."
- "There are no menial jobs, only menial attitudes."
- "Congress acknowledged that society’s accumulated myths and fears about disability and disease are as handicapping as are the physical limitations that flow from actual impairment."
More In Government
- "The nuclear arsenal that Pakistan has, I believe is secure. I think the government and the military have taken adequate steps to protect that."― Hillary Clinton
- "Not only our future economic soundness but the very soundness of our democratic institutions depends on the determination of our government to give employment to idle men."― Franklin D. Roosevelt
- "Daring is not safe against daring men."― Ovid