More From William J. Brennan, Jr.
- "Appellant constituted a legitimate class of one, and this provides a basis for Congress’s decision to proceed with dispatch with respect to his materials."
- "There are no menial jobs, only menial attitudes."
- "Congress acknowledged that society’s accumulated myths and fears about disability and disease are as handicapping as are the physical limitations that flow from actual impairment."
More In Government
- "Democracy is a form of government that substitutes election by the incompetent many for appointment by the corrupt few."― George Bernard Shaw
- "When the news is good, the BBC view is: ‘Get the government out of the picture quickly, don’t allow them to say anything about it.’ When the news is bad: ‘Let’s all dump on the government.’"― Iain Duncan Smith
- "Government’s first duty and highest obligation is public safety."― Arnold Schwarzenegger