More From William J. Brennan, Jr.
- "The Framers of the Bill of Rights did not purport to “create” rights. Rather, they designed the Bill of Rights to prohibit our Government from infringing rights and liberties presumed to be preexisting."
- "Appellant constituted a legitimate class of one, and this provides a basis for Congress’s decision to proceed with dispatch with respect to his materials."
- "There are no menial jobs, only menial attitudes."
More In Society
- "Terrorism is a psychological warfare. Terrorists try to manipulate us and change our behavior by creating fear, uncertainty, and division in society."― Patrick J. Kennedy
- "Progress is measured by the degree of differentiation within a society."― Herbert Read
- "Peace and not war is the father of all things."― Ludwig von Mises