More From William J. Brennan, Jr.
- "Congress acknowledged that society’s accumulated myths and fears about disability and disease are as handicapping as are the physical limitations that flow from actual impairment."
- "There are no menial jobs, only menial attitudes."
- "The Framers of the Bill of Rights did not purport to “create” rights. Rather, they designed the Bill of Rights to prohibit our Government from infringing rights and liberties presumed to be preexisting."
More In Respect
- "The basis of our partnership strategy and our partnership approach: We build the social technology. They provide the music."― Mark Zuckerberg
- "I respect and empathize with reporters and editors who must compete in today’s environment. And I know full well that when I’ve been covering campaigns, which I still do, I’ve made my mistakes and have been far from perfect."― Dan Rather
- "Follow your dreams, work hard, practice and persevere. Make sure you eat a variety of foods, get plenty of exercise and maintain a healthy lifestyle."― Sasha Cohen